- Reference: MSOK6
- Location : Route de l'Ourika
- Address : Route de l’Ourika, Marrakech
- Category : Exceptional Villas
- Number of bedrooms : 6
- Capacity : 12 pers
- Total area : 12.000 m²
- Constructed area : 700 m²
Villa MSOK6 - Route de l’Ourika, Marrakech
• Located on the road to Ourika, 20 minutes away from the city center with a
1.2-hectare garden and a 700 m² built area.
• A modern Kasbah architecture with 6 bedrooms at your disposal as well as a complete staff to provide you with an irreproachable hotel service.
• 6 beautiful cozy bedrooms neatly decorated, each with its own bathroom, proper theme and colors.
• Stunning exterior space, with an immense garden perfectly well maintained, a flourishing vegetation and a breathtaking view on the Atlas Mountains. Add to that a beautiful and very spacious heated swimming pool, a convivial pool house and an outdoor bar.
• For your relaxation and leisure : A whole spa fully equipped with a Jacuzzi, a hammam, a massage room, as well as a fitness room.
Description: A spacious and elegantly furnished suite communicating with a large dressing-room and a delightfully designed bathroom, with a marble bath-tub and a shower.
Le Paon – the Peacock Room – is on the garden level of the villa and boasts a private terrace in the garden, a romantic setting for an atmospheric dinner with the subtly illuminated swimming pool nearby.
Description: A large, elegantly furnished room communicating with a spacious dressing-room and a bathroom with a marble bath-tub and a shower, the mirrors cunningly placed to give the impression of a long gallery.
Le Papillon – the Butterfly Room - is on the first floor of the villa with access to a terrace offering magnificent views of the Atlas Mountains, ideal for sipping a mint tea and turning a simple drink into an elemental pleasure.
Description: You will be bewitched by the design of the room, with its bed set in an alcove and the bathroom finished in intense colours. The bathroom has a large zellige (enamel-tiled) shower in a turquoise-green colour.
Le Scarabée – the Scarab Beetle Room – is on the first floor of the villa with access to a terrace offering splendid views of the Atlas Mountains
Description: The design of this room is highly individual, with the bed in an alcove and pastel colours adding to the atmosphere that continues to the spacious shower.
La Libellule – the Dragonfly Room – is on the first floor of the villa with access to the terrace with views of the Atlas Mountains.
Description: A colonial style room nestling away in the garden courtyard with bathroom designed as three separate areas including a comfortable shower.
An outdoor terrace invites you to indulge in that glorious feeling of having absolutely nothing to do in the shade of the pergola, or makes an enchanting setting for dinner in the gentle dusk of a Moroccan evening
Villa rates are based on per night, VAT and handling charges included.
For a privatization, a damage deposit will be charged at the time of the check-in.
50% of the total amount of the stay for confirmation.
50% of the total amount of the stay 30 days before arrival date.
Cancellation received 30 days or more before arrival date: 50% of the total amount of the stay.
Cancellation received between 0 to 30 days before arrival date: 100% of the total amount of the stay.
The cancellation expenses will be charged on the credit card used for booking.
In case of no-show or anticipated departure the guarantee deposit is non-refundable.